Monday, January 25, 2016

Sporty


Making a total 360 from last week's classic & feminine look...

One word that I would pretty much never use to describe my style is 'sporty.' Yet, once in a while when I want a casual and comfortable outfit sportswear starts to creep it's way into my look. I have always struggled with finding shoes that are comfortable, since I have really sensitive feet, and recently I have been on the hunt for comfy sneakers that I can mix into my usual outfits without compromising my personal style. 

I found this pair of sneakers online and I like that they are both sleek and neutral enough to match with easily, yet far from boring with the neon pink accents and a touch of forest green. I love throwing them on with jeans when I'm going out to do errands since they feel less like running shoes and more like a conscious fashion choice. Today I wanted to dress them up even more with faux leather and edgy style. I chose the leather leggings since they too are a glammed up version of a sporty style. On top a simple tee and cute jacket provide a neutral background to let the printed bag pop. I had to join the furry pom pom trend this winter, I think they are so cute and a fun way to jazz up your bag game. 

This outfit would be so chic with boots, but with the sneakers it's more relaxed and casual while still fitting my style. 


Jacket: Nordstrom (similar 1/2/3). Tee: Michael Stars. Leggings: Lysse. Sneakers: New Balance (on major sale!). Bag: Kate Spade. Fur Pom Pom: similar 1/2/3/4. Bracelet: J. Crew. Necklace: Dogeared







xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment