Monday, September 15, 2014

Paparazzi


If you enjoy people watching, like I do, New York Fashion Week is one of the most interesting times and places to do it. While I dream of getting into a show one day, there is something to be said for just hanging out outside the venue as everyone comes and goes from the shows. It's a crazy scene: people taking pictures of people taking pictures, cameras snapping everywhere, and everyone is all dressed up in their Fashion Week best. It really feels like you're surrounded by paparazzi, are the paparazzi, and also find people snapping pictures of you! Needless to say I got a ton of great photos of interesting people and inspiring outfits. I even spotted one of my favorite bloggers there! I'm sharing some of my favorite snapshots from my first day at the Lincoln Center. 

I love the bright colors and full skirts that so many of these ladies incorporated into their outfits. There were tons of lovely black and white outfits as well, and stunning shoes left and right. Everything from bold to feminine, florals and funky prints, fancy dresses and casual ensembles. My favorite outfit by far though is the one below left, the full blue midi skirt with orange heels, a casual Paris t-shirt and a leather jacket. The color combination is to-die-for, and I think she mixed dressy and causal, feminine and edgy so perfectly. Although, the floral matching skirt set is a close second. Which look is your favorite? 



 

 




And, did I mention that I saw one of my favorite bloggers, Mary Seng of Happily Grey (above), just outside the event??! I should have gone up and introduced myself (damn!), but I chickened out and snapped this pic instead. I love her outfit, as always!

xoxo, CC

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the outfits!
    xx
    http://lifeisapartyblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! It must have been so fun snapping those street style pics!

    ReplyDelete