Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zipper Details


I just love the shade of cobalt blue of this sweater. It adds a nice touch of color to the wintery neutrals I've been mostly wearing lately, while still feeling like an appropriate seasonal shade. I love how the zippers add just a little something extra to the sweater, and the gold tone paired nicely with my metallic manicure. The bright color called for some sparkly earrings in a matching hue. The sweater cuts short in the front so I thought it would be cute to layer with a lacy tank, then add dark jeans and booties to finish the look.


Sweater: Francesca's. Lacey tank: American Eagle (similar, sequined). Earrings: JoJo Loves You (similar). Necklace: Dogeared. Boots: DV by Dolce Vita.



Short and sweet today,
xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment