Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sugarplum


Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I'm bringing you another festive look today, sequins included of course. This is one of my favorite sweaters for the holidays, and adding a girly white skirt makes the look perfect for a party or just a cheery Christmas-time look. As I saw confirmed at New York Fashion Week, full skirts are a hot style trend right now, and I had to join in on the fun. This textured white skirt is a great party piece and looks absolutely adorable paired with sequins and tights.

Mixing silver sequins with my gold jewelry can be kind of tricky so I added a bracelet that combines gold tones and white, which looks nice with the silver and keeps the combo intentional. Dressing up in sparkles and fun outfits helps me get in the holiday spirit, and is my little way of celebrating in the days leading up to Christmas. Twirling in a fun skirt by the lighted tree with a pack of delicious gummy gingerbread men doesn't hurt either ;-)


Sweater: BB Dakota (similar). Skirt: available at ModCloth. Bracelet: Brandy Melville. Booties: Nine West via DSW. Ring: Gorjana. Necklace: Dogeared. Gummy Gingerbread men: Sugar and Plumm. Lipstick: Tarte, golden pink.







Somebody ate the gingerbread man's leg, ouch!!

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment