Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Suede Skirt


Button up skirts are a huge trend this fall, in suede or in denim. I happen to love the a-line fit of skirts like these (not gonna fly up in the wind, but not too tight either) so I went ahead and jumped on this trend band-wagon with a black suede version. Another trend that was huge this summer, the off-the-shoulder look, creeped its way into this outfit too. With such a simple and streamlined black and white outfit I tossed in some bolder accessories, like this chunky necklace, gold heeled sandals, and fringe bag. I wore this look while photographing street style at New York Fashion Week.

As you can see I've given in just a touch to the idea that fall is coming...


Suede skirt: Olivaceous (more options 1/2/3). Top: H&M (1/2). Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Shoes: Ellen Tracy. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Necklace: J. Crew (1/2). Bracelets: handmade in Senegal.






xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment