Tuesday, September 1, 2015

City Streets

Photos by Magnolia of Magnolia White

I've now been living in NYC for over a year, can you believe it?! I love exploring this city, and how free I am to wear whatever I like! Such as these gorgeous heeled sandals during the day. 

Denim is a huge hit for the upcoming fall season, so I thought I'd start early with this lighter summery version. This dress is one of my favorite casual pieces because it is so easy and timelessly trendy. The pale color makes it easy to match with everything and is a great sun-washed look just begging to be paired with summer essentials. I removed the tie-belt it came with to make the dress more of a loose shift fit, more suited to a hot day in the city. Printed sandals and a touch of fringe bring some fun details into the look  giving it the perfect casual summer vibe for walking these city streets, something I'll never get bored of. 


Dress: Gap (similar 1/2/3). Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Shoes: Coconuts by Matisse. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Bracelets: kate spade, Alex & Ani. Nails: OPI 'You're Such A Budapest'






xoxo CC

1 comment:

  1. So casual-chic! Love it!


    Jennesis of Chic
    www.JennesisOfChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete