Monday, December 28, 2015

After Christmas Sales

Sequin skirt as seen in: Not-So-Ugly Sweater
Now that the holiday shopping season is winding down there are lots of major sales going on. If you need a little something to spice up your New Years Eve outfit this is a great time to snag that perfect sparkly piece! Here are some of my favorites 


Two of my favorite stores, Anthropologie and Kate Spadeare offering additional 25% off sale items. I'd hit up Kate Spade for adorable shoes and everyday bags and Anthro for cozy sweaters and household knickknacks.  


Tulle has really great prices to begin with, and with sale discounts it almost feels like you're getting away with a steal! Like, talk about $3.99 leggings in an array of colors. A few years back I got some great pieces from Tulle at amazing prices, including this sequin skirt ($10.99!) and this dress.
tulle4us.com

Tulle dress. From: Galentine's Day

LuLu*s has tons of cute dresses on super sale (hello New Years outfit!), up to 70% off and going fast, as well as plenty of jewelry marked down.

Sephora is offering 20% off all sale items through 1/1/16, and I always find something fun to try out! Code: EXTRA20

J. Crew is also giving 40% off their winter sale! I love this skirt and how easily it can be dressed up or down.

from J. Crew
I hope this list helps you find something great!

Xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment