Monday, February 8, 2016

Spring Favorites from Kate Spade


Licorice Heel and Dellie Wedge

Spring is right around the corner, and here in New York we can feel it already. Warmer days are already creeping in and even the groundhog says spring is on the way. It's hard to believe, but all the stores are getting in their spring collections already. At work, the racks are filling up with brighter colors and shorter sleeves. 

My favorite spring collection to look forward to (unsurprisingly if you follow me) is my beloved Kate Spade. Not only is their spring line always full of fun bright colors and prints, but their advertisements are adorable too! Ugh, they get me every time. Below is a round up of my favorite products from the line, which I would love to add to my wardrobe! While I am trying (trying) to save money I think one of those phone cases might need to be mine soon--my phone definitely needs a spring update, am I right?

Secret Admirer Heart Balloons Hallie

Cape Stripe Sequin Dress

Emerson Place Jessa




Rose Intarsia Sweater




Stripe Everyday Dress

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment