Thursday, March 31, 2016

Caught My Eye...

spring favorites


Wow, who can believe it is the last day of March already? The good news is warm spring weather is even closer around the corner, so if you ask me it is definitely time to start preparing our closets for sunny days.

The best part about spring shopping is that #taxreturn money helping me out. On my radar right now are lace-up sandals, espadrille wedges, super ripped jeans, and fresh prints. Keeping a pastel & neutral palette makes it easy to mix and match these pieces for a versatile spring wardrobe. I already ordered the J Crew romper which I am really excited about since it seems like such an easy piece to dress up or down and wear all summer long. Next up: find the perfect lace up sandals. I like the option pictured above, but they are super pricy! I linked to a more affordable version below which might be the pair I end up getting...

Which of these items is your favorite for spring?

Shop these looks: J Crew Romper, Espadrille wedgesDistressed jeans, Heeled lace up sandal (affordable option from Chinese Laundry), Anthro DressRebecca Minkoff saddle bag, Old Navy patched denim jacketKate Spade ice cream phone case, J Crew lace sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment