Thursday, June 12, 2014

When In Doubt...



When in doubt, wear white jeans. That is my advice for the summer months, advice that I tell myself again and again on those mornings where I can't decide what to wear and no outfits seem to come together. Suddenly, getting dressed is so much easier! White jeans, or even white shorts, go with literally everything and are more summery and sophisticated than regular jeans so they are an easy choice when you have to throw something on quickly in the morning. 

With a cute top in a summery hue and some easy complimentary jewels, I can get ready in a flash and look put together. White jeans with a colored top becomes a staple combination that I rely on throughout the summer months when I can't decide what to wear, and it always ends up looking chic!

This particular outfit was a favorite of mine last summer. I don't often wear the same exact outfit twice (with so many options in the closet I hate to pick favorites), but this one has been worth coming back to, even a year later. With a few clouds in the sky, my natural waves, and a smile, I am delighted to welcome this little heatwave we've been having!


Jeans: American Eagle. Top: ModCloth, similar, similar. Belt: Isle of You boutique. Bag: Ruche. Sandals: Madden Girl via TJMaxx. Necklace: Gorjana. Earrings: JoJo Loves You. Bracelets: Urban Peach, Brandy Melville, my own creation. Nails: Butter London "Jasper" (discontinued).








xoxo, CC

3 comments:

  1. A very cute outfit for a day out! Love the orange and mint combination! Looks fantastic on you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! This bag goes everywhere with me haha

    ReplyDelete