Friday, July 4, 2014

Best 4th In The North


I get to enjoy spending the 4th of July today in the Adirondacks with my family, as I usually try to do. We are going to the fireworks show in Ticonderoga, NY tonight, known to be the "best 4th in the North." They really do put on a great show! I love watching fireworks, they're so thrilling and magical, and it's such a great way to celebrate the 4th and make the day special. 

This pretty little dress has blue, red, and yellow flowers on a white background, so I thought it seemed a fitting choice for a 4th of July barbecue. I bought this dress a few years ago and the very first time I went to wear it the zipper split, which was super sad and it took me forever to getting around to fixing it, but it is finally wearable again and I am so excited that I can wear it this summer! I love the full skirt and the slight sweetheart neckline, and I think it looks so cute with these strappy wedges!

It has been so hot these past few days, I can't seem to do anything without an icy cold lemonade or iced coffee in hand to keep hydrated and help cool me down! I hope you're having a joyful 4th as well! Happy weekend! 


Dress: Jack Wills, similar, also cute. Wedges: Ruche. Bracelets: J. Crew Factory. Sunglasses: Ruche. Necklace: Dogeared. Lips: bareMinerals "Cherries on top."







xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment