Monday, June 8, 2015

The 4 Best Colors for Your Toes


Last summer I discovered the perfect summer toe nail polish color, You're Such A Budapest by OPI. I've been obsessed with it ever since and was psyched a few months ago to finally find it for sale in a drugstore! (so of course I bought a bottle so I can do them at home) 
It is finally the time of year to use it again, and I'm so excited. The soft lilac has cool tones which make it perfectly relaxed and not too cutesy-pastel. The shade of the color also changes in different lighting, making it more blue or grey or purple so it never gets boring! 


In the colder months I usually stick to deep magenta and pinkish reds, of which OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries and Paint My Moji-Toes Red are my respective favorites.

But once the weather gets nice I like to turn to more unique colors. My other warm weather essential color is Essie Turquoise and Caicos because it is a great soft hue that is so easy to wear on your feet but totally summery and fresh too. This color looks great on almost everyone, so it's definitely one to check out!

What colors do you swear by? 





xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment