Monday, June 22, 2015

Hello Yellow


My favorite yellow summer skirt is back! And once again I've paired it with white, and silver sandals, but this time with different details that make all the difference. Continuing the skirt's lace into the top, adding a few stripes, and bright yellow earrings keep the look updated.

This top has been getting a lot of use lately too (you saw it here recently). The simple cut, neutral white, and elegant detailing make it an easy match with so many outfits. It's always funny how certain pieces become favorites. The story behind this one is that I bought it from the sale rack at Zara a few years back, without even trying it on despite the fact that it is a size large. As long as I tuck it it it fits like a dream and goes with nearly everything in my closet, including this fun yellow skirt!


Skirt: J.Crew 1/2/3 (See how I styled it before here). Top: Zara 1/2. Clutch: Ruche 1/2. Shoes: Splendid. Necklace: Kate Spade. Ring: Jeanne Ruland. Nails: Sally Hansen "Blue Away."




xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment