Monday, June 15, 2015

Orange Dinner Dress


Last week some friends and I decided to treat ourselves to a fancy dinner at a delicious restaurant. We wanted an excuse to get dressed up, wear those heels that always sit in the closet and indulge on delicious food, no limits. This textured orange dress was the perfect pick for a fancy dinner with my girls because it is both sexy and sophisticated. The tight fit is counterbalanced by the knee length and modest neck. A white denim jacket and striped clutch maintain the crisp color palette. I paired the look with some sandals for the earlier part of the evening before changing into a pair of nude heels for dinner. 

Do you remember this dress? I picked it up for less than $10 at the Gilt City Warehouse Sale that I shared with you a few weeks back.


Dress: Best Society (1/2/3/4). Jacket: Gap. Clutch: Ruche (1/2/3). Necklace: BaubleBar. Sandals: Franco Sarto. Nails: Essie Turquoise and Caicos. 






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment