Thursday, July 30, 2015

Beach Blue


If you ask me, it's not summer without a few days spent at the beach! Those are always some of my favorite days of the whole year. Basking in the sun with cool water by your toes to jump into when it gets too hot can only be made better by pretty blue skies and wild blueberries for the picking. 

For my beach day at the lake I wore this gorgeous Nanette Lepore bikini top that I scored a few years back in an end-of-summer-sale, which by the way is the best time to snag some great deals on swimwear. This navy piece with rosy florals and a hint of ruffles along the back is just perfect for lounging in the sun while feeling stylish too. I luckily found a bottom that matches perfectly with the top (navy, with a small ruffle at the sides) to complete the set. High rise shorts and a knotted tee make a good lakeside cover-up for wading in the water!


Swim Top: Nanette Lepore via ModCloth (love these 1/2/3/onepiece). Shorts: American Eagle. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Tee: Ruche (1/2). Swim Bottom: J. Crew (similar). 




xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment