Thursday, July 2, 2015

Packing : Prints


Hello everyone! I'm spending a few days this week on a lovely little getaway to the lake. My "weekends" happen to be mid-week, so I skipped out Tuesday night and I have two whole days to enjoy a change of scenery. 

Since I am only spending two nights I've packed light for this trip. I am always one to way over pack so I have to keep reminding myself to cut it down to the essentials. No need to carry a heavy bag if I won't even use half of what's in it! 

For a weekend at the lake I'm packing pretty sandals, relaxed denim shorts, and a few easy tops, including plenty of stand-alone prints that don't require much accessorizing. My new sunglasses and a bright mani will have me prepped for sunshine even though the forecast is all rain. I even packed in a swimsuit just in case we get a lucky change of weather! Toss it all in a pretty weekender with a book to read on the train ride, and I'm off to the ADKs! 



Weekender bag: Ruche (old//similar 1/2). Shoes: Coconuts by Matisse. Shorts: Gap. Bikini: J.Crew (love this print). Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Nail Polish: Urban Outfitters "Flip Flop."




xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment