Friday, August 21, 2015

Always Room for Dessert...


"There is always room for a another pair of shoes like there is always room for dessert!"

This cute little tag came with a pair of silver sandals that I ordered for a friend's wedding, and I had to save the tag because it is just too funny! You could say shoes and dessert are some of my favorite things.... and there is always room for dessert. 

I switched bedrooms in my apartment this month and have been spending most of my free moments trying to get my new room organized and put together. The new room has big sunny windows, but came at the sacrifice of a decent closet so I added a hanging clothes rack to my room. The bottom shelf of the rack has proved a handy space to store shoes, don't you think!? I like that it is a nice way to organize and display my shoes so they can inspire me to put together coordinating outfits. Between my small closet, under-bed storage, and this new space there is certainly room for another pair of shoes any time.....
Right?


Tag and silver sandals: Chocolate Schubar. L to R, Booties: Ralph Lauren via TJMaxx. Black sandals: Ellen Tracy via Century 21. Flower sandals: Poetic License. Nude Heels: Steve Madden. Pattern Sandals: Coconuts by Matisse. Floral Espadrilles: Lilly Pulitzer for Target.
Calendar: Metropolitan Museum of Art.






xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment