Monday, August 24, 2015

Encore


I know I just wore this tee but,

GUYS, New York Fashion Week is coming right up!!! And I'm already thinking about what I'm going to wear when I head over to take photos on scene. Because even if I'm not invited to the events, I still have to look good, right? Last year I had so much fun people-watching and snapping photos outside the events. Anyway, this outfit today is something along the lines of what I'm thinking of wearing this year. A faux leather mini with an easy graphic tee are chic as can be, especially when paired with a chunky gold heel. Adding an armful of bangles, easy hair, and hot pink lipstick softens the look while maintaining an effortless vibe and ensuring no detail is overlooked.

See what I wore last year (here & here) and the photos I captured of the event (here & here). Who else is excited to see what people are wearing this NYFW?!


Tee: Ruche (tank version). Skirt: H&M. Sandals: Ellen Tracy.
Earrings: Banana Republic. Necklace: kate spade. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Clutch: similar 1/2/3/4.





xoxo CC

1 comment: