Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fell in Love at Zara...

Zara set 1

Zara set 1
clockwise from top left: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I popped into Zara the other day to look for cheap teeshirts and, for better or for worse, ended up falling in love with so many of their cute spring pieces. I rounded up my favorites here. I ended up getting a few items including this peplum top and this faux leather skirt, and I'm just waiting for my next payday to scoop up a few more pieces like this striped midi and lace up flats. I've been loving the mix of romantic boho pieces and crisp modern cuts that I've been seeing lately, and am enjoying working both styles into my spring wardrobe. What's on your radar for spring?

Zara set 2

clockwise from top left: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! My favorites here are the orange shoes and the pink /white floral pants!

    ReplyDelete