Thursday, August 25, 2016

Six Foot Three in Heels


Give me a 6 inch wedge, and suddenly I'm a giant! Such is the struggle of being a tall girl who loves heels. At this point in my life I usually only wear 4in heels or under so that I feel more comfortable, but today I decided to pull this pair out of my closet and give them a whirl. I love the bright rainbow stripe on these wedges, and the way that the nude upper tones them down so they really match with anything. I decided to pair them with a bright orangey shift dress for a fun and colorful ensemble.

A nude-colored bag plays off the shoes and keeps the focus on the colorful elements, while simple accessories finish the look. This easy shift dress has quickly become a favorite since it can be worn in so many ways. I have paired it with cute sandals and simple jewelry for work, with a lace up shoes for dinner out, and I plan to add a statement necklace and jacket to transition into fall. This bright orangey-red color is one I am consistently drawn to (as you may have noticed by now 1/2/3/4) and can never seem to get enough of!!

I am actually selling these wedges on my Poshmark account (username ccnoordsy), but since they are so fun and summery I wanted to give them a little love and wear them with a bright summer outfit.
I have a ton of old clothes and jewelry for sale on my Poshmark page, as well as several pieces that have been seen here on the blog! Re-selling old items is a great way to make room in your closet and gain a little cash for new purchases, and it's always nice to renew your wardrobe a bit with each season, so that means letting some old stuff go :( It can feel good though to make space and refresh with new items instead! Has anyone started thinking about fall fashion yet? I usually put it off because I can't bear to let go of summer!


Dress: Olivaceous via mint. Shoes: Steve Madden. Bag: H&M (similar: 1/2). Watch: Kate Spade. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Necklace: Kate Spade. Earrings: Gorjana.







xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment