Wednesday, January 31, 2018

OTK


A new year, a new pair of boots. These faux suede over the knee boots have been an item on my radar for a very long time to round out my footwear selections and fill in the gaps: tall boots with a low heel, and OTK's that actually reach over my knee. Tall girl probz. Anyway, I snagged these beauties on sale at DSW and was extra thrilled that they come in a wide calf version for leggy girls like me. They are super comfy too, and look chic over jeans or with a sweater dress for extra warmth. 

This time, I wore them with light wash jeans and a slouchy casual top over the weekend. To add a little extra fun and texture to the look I tied a velvety wrap in my hair! I love to use these headband wraps and scarves on the weekends when I don't bother to wash my hair, don't plan on seeing anyone important and still want to maintain some semblance of a put-together human being. 
Casual weekend style at it's finest. 




xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment