Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fuzzy Vest, Leopard Boots


This outfit is perfect for the transition to fall: it was warm enough for a t-shirt during the day, but cool enough for the vest in the evening. When I laid eyes on this vest I knew I couldn't leave the store without it. It was more than I had planned on spending that day, but it was too perfect to pass up. I've had my eye out for faux fur vests that don't look cheap or plasticy, and it's harder than you'd think to find one that is in my budget! I fell in love with this sherpa one immediately. It has such a casual chic look to it, especially paired with a cute heeled bootie. 

Speaking of these booties…. I'm obsessed with the faded leopard print. I was considering a true leopard bootie but was afraid it might be too bold for my style: and then I saw these. My size was the only pair that was faded as much as these are (the others were more evenly printed) but I love this look the best. Lucky it worked out that way! And these will go with so many outfits, from skirts to wintery wear. I'm starting to feel like a true city girl in this outfit!


Vest: Think Closet (available here). Booties: DSW. Tee: H&M (similar). Jeans: H&M. Bracelet: Ruche







xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment