Thursday, October 16, 2014

October Sunshine


Knock on wood! I don't want to jinx it and have the weather suddenly turn freezing and terrible. I have been loving that this fall has not been too cold, although I am aware that will probably not last long and I'm embracing the chance to wear skirts, bare toes, and light sweaters while I can. 

I got these adorable orange sandals recently and I just couldn't wait until next summer to wear them. And since orange is a great fall color I figured it wouldn't be too unseasonable to wear them with a light outfit on a warmer day. They add just the splash of color this otherwise neutral outfit needed, don't you think? I'm obsessed with this little grey sweater because it's so adorable and easy to wear. It is super lightweight and soft, and I love the chiffon ruffle that gives the illusion of layers. Add a gorgeous reversible tote (the other side is metallic rose gold!) to the look for carrying all my stuff to and from work --or, my DSLR to SoHo for a photo shoot with friends-- and I'm ready for another nice fall day in New York. 


Top: Ruche (similar. More adorable options: 1/2/3/4). Bag: Ruche. Shoes: Kate Spade Saturday (similar, similar, similar). Jeans: Hudson. Earrings: Pretty Pony Boutique. Bracelet: J. Crew Factory. Necklace: Dogeared








xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment