Friday, March 6, 2015

A Day On the Town


There is so much to do and see in NYC! I want to start sharing some of my adventures in the city here on the blog, and show you some of the places I discover and enjoy. 

This Saturday I had a girls day with some friends, and we had so much fun galavanting all over the city. After a tasty brunch on the Upper East Side we spent several hours playing in the Kate Spade store. We were treated to glasses of champagne as we wandered the store and tried on our favorite luxurious pieces. I seriously can't get enough of this store, their decor is simply splendid. 



We put together an adorable outfit for me to dress up in, featuring a hot air balloon printed skirt and bright pink accessories. I love every piece in this ensemble and believe me I would have purchased the whole thing if I could afford to! I did splurge a little and treat myself to one of the items featured in this look here, can you guess which one? :) The answer will make its way into a blog post outfit soon!






Outfit details: Blouse (similar), skirt, shoes, bag.

After we had made our purchases and bundled back up we ventured down to the Flat Iron district to try out a bar my friend had heard of, The Nomad, as recommended by Jimmy Fallon! The atmosphere and the cocktails were both very sophisticated and cool. Finally, we topped off the day with dinner and a little specialty food shopping at Eataly. I would recommend sitting at the bar overlooking the pasta cooks where you can watch your food being prepared right before you! I got the Quadrati ravioli in a delicious lemon sauce sprinkled with pistachios, and it was to die for! Definitely something to go back for! 




Have you been to any of these places? Where do you enjoy going in the city?

xo, CC

2 comments: