Thursday, July 28, 2016

Mosaic Blue


Hello from Lake George! I'm up visiting my fam (and my dogs!) and relaxing by the lake this week, and I wanted to share this look that my mom shot for me. I've mostly been wearing this jumpsuit in the city as an easy urban piece for work and fun, but I love how the comfy fabric and casual fit can also take it upstate to the lake. 

This printed jumpsuit can be easily dressed up with heels and jewelry for a night in the city, or dressed down with sandals and an easy hair do for a comfortable daytime look. Seriously, this onepiece is so ridiculously comfortable and easy to wear that I kind of want to wear it everywhere everyday. I love the mosaic print which, while it is bold, is also chic and elegant. With a pair of lace up sandals and a vintage lapis necklace converted into a bracelet this look can take me anywhere. A sleek bun helps to keep my hair off my neck when the weather is so hot! 

I mentioned recently that I love strapless styles for the summer, and this look is no exception. It balances out nicely since the legs are a little more covered yet the shoulders are exposed. 
P.S. This clutch has a built in phone battery back up so you can charge your phone in the go! How cool is that?! 


Jumpsuit: Veronica M. Shoes: Steve Madden via DSW. Clutch: TJ Maxx (available in white here, and check out this charging keychain). Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters. Lipstick: Sephora Rouge Shine color 65 "hot & fun."






xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. This look is casual, sexy and cool, all rolled up in one jumpsuit! Serving some serious fierceness!

    www.JennesisOfChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete