Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cropped

Photos by Paige Bryant

This is actually a look I wore earlier in the summer, but it got a lot of love on Instagram so I wanted to share it here since we are still having weather hot enough for this crop top look! This weekend was all in the 90°s, so even though September is here and fall fashion is hitting stores it's totally acceptable to wear your summer favorites one last time before cooler weather hits. 

When it is hot and humid in the city it is hard to imagine wearing anything other than crop tops and linen like this! I like to balance the edgier cut-out look of the top with a classic A-line skirt in a soft pastel shade. Adding a thin choker necklace plays off the more urban vibes, while comfy gold sandals tie it all together. I think this look achieves a perfect balance between the urban trends and my own girly style with a classic touch. 
Stay cool peeps, fall is closer than you think.... 


Top: similar 1/2/3. Skirt: Loft (similar). Shoes: Splendid. Earrings: Gorjana. Choker: very similar/more options/2/3



xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love the skirt and the print on the top is gorgeous.
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete