Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Morning


Happy Monday! 

This outfit I put together as a "happy outfit" for a Monday morning at work. The bright coral tee, polkadots, and glittery necklace are all elements that keep me cheerful when I'm on my feet all day. I wanted to be comfortable but still look up for the challenge of a new week. This outfit did the trick for me! What do you like to wear when you need a pick-me-up? 

I definitely didin't have the settings right on my camera while taking the outdoor photos (my apologies--it was just too cold out there to waste a lot of time messing with them!), since the tee shirt looks so washed out--in reality it is a rich coral pink! 


Tee: Bobi. Polkadot cardigan: H&M. Sunglasses: Ruche. Boots: Steve Madden. Earrings: Gorjana. Necklace: Bella Clothing and Shoes.


-C.C.



2 comments:

  1. such a cute look! love the color combo :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete