Friday, April 11, 2014

Owl Excursions


Something you should probably know about me is that I'm obsessed with owls. The owl print on this green ruffled top won me over instantly. I wore this outfit on a lunch date this week (table-side guacamole anyone?) and to do a little shopping at TJ Maxx. That place gets me every time…even if I go in there telling myself I'm not allowed to spend money I always end up buying at least one thing. New shoes? Of course. Stationary and storage boxes? How can I resist.

This owl print top feels a bit youthful so I always try to offset it with classic feminine pieces such as this fitted white cardigan and caramel colored high heeled booties. Cool shades and an optimistic attitude pull it all together. 


Top: Charlotte Russe, similar here, here, here (I keep seeing this print everywhere). Sweater: unknown. Jeans: Delia's. Booties: Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx. Sunglasses: Ruche.




-C.C.

2 comments: