Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Skirt Season


Just a few quick photos on the go today with my iPhone… It was warm enough to wear a skirt today, although with many other layers including tights, a chambray button down, and a scarf. To walk outside a light jacket was necessary, but I am finally free of my winter coat!! Hooray, spring is in the air! I am so excited to start wearing skirts and dresses regularly now that the temperature is a little more forgiving.

I was a little hesitant about wearing a white skirt with dark tights, but by wearing tall boots and adding another dark color on top with the scarf, and since the tights were patterned, it felt balanced and acceptable. What do you think? The skirt is kind of a winter white and it is wool so I deemed it appropriate to wear with dark wintery accents, as well as the sunny pop of pink of the cami peeping out. 

I saw people wearing tee shirts and flip flops again today, and we left our door open for a while at work, but it did get rather chilly with the door open! As tempting as it is to break out the flip flops I'd rather stay warm! I did see one day next week forecast for 70 degrees though… I am hoping the weatherman is right about that one! 


Skirt: J. Crew Factory, similar here, here. Cami: J. Crew. Chambray: Rails, similar at UO. Scarf: Coco, similar here. Jacket: Tulle, options here. Textured tights: similar here, here. Earrings: JoJo Loves You. Bracelet: Bella and Jack via TJ Maxx. Bag: Ruche. Sunglasses: Ruche. iPhone case: Lilly Pulitzer. Nails: OPI "Ate Berries in the Cannaries"






xoxo, C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment