Thursday, May 15, 2014

May Flowers, As Promised.


You may remember this dress… I included it in my list of favorite items on ModCloth a few weeks ago. Well, somehow or another it found its way into my closet... Actually, this is how it happened: When I discovered this dress it was nearly out of stock, and was not available in my size, but as luck would have it one became available in my size. Best day ever! My guess is someone returned the dress, but it certainly made my day and I added it to my shopping cart immediately. (Sidenote: they just restocked all of the sizes!) The dress is even more stunning in person than it looked online. I love when that happens. The colors are so vibrant and pretty, and it includes all my favorites; orange, aqua, lavender, and pink. The details are so bohemian chic with the slight hi-lo hem and the cut-out in the back. Best part about it? This dress has pockets. Boom.


Dress: ModCloth. Sandals: Splendid. Belt: Old Navy, similar color. Tassel necklace: Indigo Boutique. Pearl necklace: Dogeared. Earrings: Kate Spade. Nails: Butter London "Kerfuffle." Angel wing bracelet: my own creation







xo, C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment