Monday, April 27, 2015

Loving Lately: April Faves

Recently I've been loving:
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. So funny. I just finished watching the whole first season, and it's so good in a ridiculous and goofy way. It's weird for sure, but it's a great show when you need a little pick-me-up and a few laughs. I can't wait for the next season already!


Rompers. Something I never quite got on board with last summer, they've finally creeped their way into my wardrobe, and I don't hate it. I love the long sleeved flowy style of the Yumi Kim Liz Romper, which has such a flattering fit and a great selection of bright prints! (I know, I know, I've already talked about this one a few times...)

(original post here)

Trader Joe's frozen Scallion Pancakes. They're so good. Since I'd never had a TJ's to shop at until I moved to the city, I just discovered these delicious Pa jeon recently. I usually cook these according to the frying pan instructions along with some stir fried veggies and rice for a quick and yummy dinner.


Michael Kors perfume. My mom gave me a sample size of this perfume in my Christmas stocking, and I have fallen in love with it. It is the perfect day-to-night scent, not too sultry for daytime, but neither too soft or floral for a night out. 


Layering delicate necklaces. Like these ones from BaubleBar, Kate Spade, and Dogeared that I wear all the time. I love to layer two of them together or pair one with a long necklace for a twist. It makes a great simple statement!
More options: at BaubleBar and Gorjana

(original post here)

See some of my past Faves lists from October and January

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment