Monday, June 6, 2016

Shopping Guide: Club Monaco

Club Monaco picks June 2016

Cold Shoulder Top, Skirt, Romper, Dress, Sandals, Bracelet, Ring, Shorts Set, Tank.

Every time I go into Club Monaco I instantly see at least five items that I want.... until I look at the price tag that is, and have to drag myself away before my credit card spontaneously combusts or something. Well, today I thought I would tempt myself again by looking through their new arrivals, and as usual there are a ton of cute styles that I would love to add to my wardrobe! I'm sharing a few of my favorites here.

Off the shoulder tops are so trendy right now, they are everywhere you look. I like this fun checkered one in a pretty sherbert orange shade, and I like that it has a little strap to break up the width of my shoulders (seriously necessary if I want to pull off an off the shoulder piece). I'm also really loving the print on this cute little romper, which is a prominent print in their recent collection. It is summery and sophisticated with just a hint of color, and it's simply adorable on the tie-neck romper.

I've also been drawn to embroidered skirts lately, like the scalloped-hem one above. It reminds me a lot of this one I picked up a few months ago for a much lower price. What do you think, it's a pretty good dupe, right?
If you're looking for a deal, I did find something awesome: have you ever wanted a Chan Luu bracelet? Well, Club Monaco has this knockoff bracelet in several colors for only $35.50. I love the simplicity of a beaded wrap bracelet for summer, it completes any casual outfit with just a touch of sparkle without looking dressed up. I've wanted to attempt making my own one of these days, I just have to buy all the supplies and I think it would actually be pretty easy to make. In the meantime though, I'll settle for this one!

Where have you been shopping for summer? Would any of these styles make your wishlist?

xoxo, CC

1 comment: