Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sugar Pink


Happy June! Even though the official start of summer isn't until halfway through the month, I always think of June as summertime, and it certainly feels like it here in New York!

This sugary sweet all-pink look is balanced out by a simple black crop tee. I love the combo of an a-line skirt and crop top this time of year. I've recently gotten really into a-line skirts because I find them super flattering and more comfortable than tight fitting skirts. And this tee has been perfect for pairing with them!! Adding summery accessories like a pink cross-body and wedge espadrilles in matching pink bring this faux leather one from early spring into full-blown summer without pause. 

Espadrille wedges have been on my want list for a very long time. I've always admired the ones the J. Crew, but they are a little pricier than I would like. I found this cute faux suede pair somewhere I was not expecting: H&M. I was shocked at how comfortable they are, they really didn't need any breaking-in time, and they are only $34.99. Plus the heel hight on these is perfect for me (not too high!) and they are a darling blush pink. What's not to love!!


Top: Michael Stars. Skirt: Zara. Bag: French Connection via Marshall's. Shoes: H&M (I found these to run big. I am normally a 9 and I got an 8.5). Sunglasses: AJ Morgan.







xoxo, CC

2 comments: