Monday, November 14, 2016

Cozy in Pink for Brunch


I wore this look to brunch last weekend on a gorgeous NYC day with bright sun and a slight chill in the air. As I've mentioned before, blush pink is my favorite fall color, and I've been really embracing it this season. This cozy pink cardigan is a perfect outer layer for the sunny 60ยบ days we've been having a lot of in NYC this fall, but will also be a great piece to cozy up in all winter long with a warm mug of tea and slippers on my feet! To play up the pink theme I wore my favorite lace up flats and cuffed my jeans to really show them off. I stuck to a basic striped tee and simple jewelry, but my fun retro sunglasses and hot pink nail polish added girly touches to this pink-indulgent look. 


Cardigan: Ruche (in beige). Top: H&M. Jeans: H&M. Flats: H&M. Watch: kate spade. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Nails: RickyColor.





Look at all those morning glories along the fence!

xoxo, CC

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look! And I love the soft touches of pink!

    xoxo, Jennifer
    www.JennesisOfChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the sweater looks so soft and cozy AND has a hood! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the perfect piece! I'll be wearing it all winter without a doubt

      Delete