Monday, February 10, 2014

Be Mine


When I first spotted this adorable swiss-dot top I knew it had to be mine. The details on this loose-fitting blouse are just too adorable: the pale pink color, the vertical lace detailing, the tufting of the swiss dots, the button-up back… I could go on and on. It was a little expensive so I had to be patient, but as luck would have it this beauty went on sale and I was able to snag one in my size! I rarely purchase anything at full price from J. Crew because most items are bound to go on sale eventually, and when they do have sales you can find some really great deals. I kept checking back at the store until this one hit the sale rack, and luckily it was still available!


As usual, I don’t have any major plans this Valentine’s Day—no romantic dinner, no real reason to get all dressed up. But even so I like to keep in the spirit of love by wearing something girly and pink to celebrate the day. Now that it's mine I think this new top is the perfect piece for the job, worn with skinny jeans, layered necklaces, and a structured purse. With Valentine's Day fast approaching I've prepared by painting my nails to match in a lovely light pink with a fun sparkly accent!


Swiss dot top: J. Crew (on sale!). Jeans: J Brand. Boots: limited sizes available here. Bag: Steve Madden, TJ Maxx, similar here. Long necklace: Peppermint. Short necklace: Gorjana, similar here, here. Stripe bangle: Kate Spade. Novel print infinity scarf in Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice: Etsy. Nails: Sephora by OPI "Let's Plié" (no longer available), and Milani "Disco Lights."







-C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment