Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pocketful of Glitter


This time of year glitter starts to creep its way into my outfits….by winter it will be in full force on my nails, my holiday dresses, and anywhere else it can sneak. Glitter is known for that, for showing up in places it wasn't expected and sticking there. But we all need a little sparkle to get through the darker months, am I right? Well, it's started already when I brought this fun sequin-pocket sweater out of my closet on Sunday. I paired it with ripped jeans and wedge booties since the day wasn't too cold, but I wanted to be cozy in an oversized sweater. Gold toned jewelry and gold nails complimented the pocket's sparkle. 
Sorry for the selfies, but the lighting was just so good in these mirrors! 


Sweater: Paizlee (old). Jeans: H&M. Booties: Nine West via DSW. Initial necklace: Kate Spade. Bracelets: Kate Spade and Brandy Melville. Earrings: Banana Republic.






xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sweater :)
    xo Kristina
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete