Saturday, September 19, 2015

Style Stalking


If you like fashion one of the best things to do during NYFW is to grab your camera and camp out in front of a fashion week event hall for a few hours. You're guaranteed to see some amazing and interesting outfits, and probably a few celebs and bloggers too. I had such a blast snapping photos of my favorite looks this past week, and taking inspiration from all of the extraordinary outfit choices. I wanted to wrap up my fave looks with another post dedicated to street style, so here you go!










xoxo CC

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I really like the yellow button down dress. It's very chic & a little bit retro. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite look too! :) and the shoes are so perfect with it

      Delete
  2. You got some really great shots! I always love to see what the song sisters are wearing :)

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jealous of New Yorkers who can camp out and see what's going on outside. The outfit from the first photo (middle girl) is definitely my favorite. So feminine and floral :B

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes on the girl in the yellow dress, those are the Sophia Webster ones! :)

    www.JennesisOfChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete