Thursday, June 25, 2015

Floral and Rips


Introducing my favorite purchase of the spring: ripped white skinny jeans. Not only are these probably the most pricy thing I've purchased this spring, but they've likely gotten the most use as well (aka totally worth it). Distressing at the knees adds a fresh take on the classic white jean look, and I've been pairing these with everything from a simple tee to a silky top. Today I brought out the sweeter side with this loose floral top. 

The pleated style, square neckline, and flutter sleeves make this patchwork-print top fun and adorable. With the lacy details, I've been able to both dress it up and dress it down for different occasions. I purchased this top at my favorite French store, Promod, where I spent most of my money while I was in France a few years ago (oops). They have fun whimsical and trendy styles that are totally affordable, and totally can't-live-without. I still wear the pieces I got there all the time. I was excited to discover last summer that they've begun opening stores in the US! 

A pink bangle and beige shoes finish the soft look while accenting the colors in the top.


Jeans: Jbrand. Top: Promod 1/2/3. Sandals: J.Crew 1/2 Necklace: Kate Spade. Bracelet: Kate Spade. Ring: Gorjana






xoxo, CC

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for distressed white skinny jeans for a while now and I love your pair!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Check out Nordstrom they have a ton of distressed white jeans :)

      Delete