Thursday, September 3, 2015

Silver

Photos by Magnolia.

When I was younger I used to wear all silver jewelry, but in recent years I've switched to mostly gold. Since the switch I sometimes find it hard to incorporate some of my old silver favorites into my outfits, so they end up not getting as much wear. Today though, I went for all silver for the first time in ages. Starting with my shiny silver sandals I built up with matching jewelry and a bag on a silver chain. Simple black and white provide a classic background for the metallics and a bright red lipstick adds a touch of color. Loose separates like these are perfect for looking chic on these super hot days we're still having in New York! 


Top: Zara. Skirt: H&M. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar 1/2) . Shoes: Chocolate Schubar. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters.







xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment