Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful for Style

Thanksgiving outfit



Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you are having a wonderful day full of delicious food and family fun. I wanted to share some Thanksgiving Day outfits that I put together. Above I imagined what I would want to wear to a big family gathering. I chose a slightly dressy outfit, but balanced it with a slouchy cardigan and booties to make it totally appropriate for curling up to watch TV too. I love the combination of the textured burgundy skirt with a blush top and neutral layers. 

The second outfit, below, is what I am actually wearing today. We are keeping things low key this year, just hanging out at the house and eating all day long, so I wanted to wear something super comfortable but still cute. This cozy pistachio colored sweater is a favorite, and simple jewelry adds a nice touch.

Which outfit is your favorite? 

Thanksgiving casual

No comments:

Post a Comment