Monday, November 30, 2015

Student Life

"Cold Front Coffee Date" post

I have been super busy  lately juggling work, travel, and classes as well as keeping up with the blog! 

You may have noticed that I've added a new tab along my nav-bar called Student Work. The Teen Vogue x Parsons classes I am taking towards earning a certificate have me doing all kinds of interesting fashion related projects and many of the assignments ask for a blog post on my work. If you are interested in reading about some of my projects or are considering enrolling in a program like this yourself, check out what I've been sharing over there! I just finished up the course on Production Cycles, so some of the assignments involved math calculations and tables, but you can also see my process as I designed, sourced, and created a sample handbag. 

Left: the mockup. Right: the sample.

I love doing creative projects like this and getting to mess around with craft supplies. 
Up next are the courses on Fashion Media, and Marketing and PR which are both areas I'm really looking forward to learning about. I'm sure there will be more to blog about, so check back on my Student Work tab for updates! 

xoxo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment