Thursday, August 4, 2016

Shopping Guide: Anthro Summer Sale


Top L to R: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

August is the perfect time of year to find great deals on summer styles that you can still get tons of wear out of before the season is over! It's always amazing to me how early fall fashion hits the shelves, but the one upside of that is that summer beauties go on sale! I stopped in Anthropologie the other week and as usual found myself drooling over everything in the store. The only section I really allow myself to shop though is their sale selection. So, I rounded up some of my summer sale favorites here. 



While Anthro can be pricy, even on sale, some of these goodies are incredibly well priced, like the $19.95 monogram ring and bikini bottoms, and the $39.95 tanks. As you can probably tell from this collection, I love a good floral print, lace details, and pretty blue and purple hues. If I had any weddings to attend soon I might get my hands on the gorgeous blue and white lace dress for a girly and sophisticated look. My casual everyday style however, leads me more towards the beaded flatform sandals and lace up tank. And this time of year is definitely the best time for scooping up great deals on adorable swimwear, like this bustier top and matching floral bottoms. In past seasons I have found great deals on swimwear from J. Crew, Trina Turk, and Nanette Lepore that allowed me to afford some of my favorite swimwear pieces ever!! 
The other item I'm really considering right now is that brocade printed tank, since I know a pretty peplum style like that could take me from work to an evening out in the city without a doubt. I just imagine it styles with cuffed jeans, wedge sandals and a dainty necklace for an any-occasion look.

Which are your favorites, and what do you look for this time of year? 

xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment