Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Midnight Gingham


Last weekend was warm and beautiful and I wore this fun gingham dress for a full day of activities in the city. Starting with a breakfast run where I discovered this fun wing mural, then on to running errands, a street fair with tons of yummy food, followed by an impressive apartment rooftop party and then dinner out with my girls. I was comfy all through this fun-packed day in an off the shoulder dress and ankle strap flats. I had been on the hunt for a cute piece in a gingham print, and this adorable off the shoulder dress was exactly what I needed.

Gingham is a perfectly summery print that is casual yet chic, and I love the texture to this cotton & linen fabric and the girly ruffle along the neckline. To compliment the simple black and white pattern I added denim blue flats and a blue stone bracelet. Since the print is so bold I kept to a simple chunky bracelet and subdued color scheme. The loose shift fit was comfy to wear all day long on a hot humid day, and the shoulders stayed exactly in place the entire time. Plus, this dress has pockets. Enough said.

On our walk back from dinner we had fun snapping a few photos in the moody lighting of New York City at midnight.


Dress: Anthropologie. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Shoes: Aldo. Sunglasses: AJ Morgan. Bracelet: J. Crew (love this one).








xoxo, CC

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress, the wings, the champagne, the rooftop setting, the friends--- looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete