Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Spring Outfit Essentials



Spring means a chance to step up your color game and show off fun styles and silhouettes. That's just what I plan to do with this fun outfit ensemble. I wanted to highlight this outfit since it touches on all of my favorite spring essentials: flirty styles, blush pink, denim, and cute flats.

Classic nautical stripes are a great transitional print and a fun ruffle sleeve on this top I bought last year adds a flirty spring vibe. A pop of pastel pink is my go to for spring outfits, and this blush colored satchel is the perfect piece to add to a casual outfit. I tend to add touches of pink into any spring outfit when I can, it's just the perfect time of year to go overboard with pastels. I am also all about denim, no matter the season, but this time of year it starts to creep into our outfits in more unexpected ways, like these denim flats (which I am obsessed with currently!). Flats come back into play once the snow is gone for good but it might be too soon for sandals, so a pair like these is invaluable! They are super comfy and I just know I'll be pairing them with my everyday outfits all summer long for a classy touch.

Throw a few classic yet trendy pieces like these together with fun accessories like round shades and a soft pink lip and your outfit is made! I love that a look like this can be transformed by pairing it with jeans or a skirt, or even denim shorts! This look makes a statement yet remains classy and chic with a pairing of my favorite color combo: pink and blue. Seriously, how many of my outfits have incorporated this color dynamic? Quite a lot I might say!

 What are your springtime outfit favorites?


Top: J. Crew (also cute/and ruffled). Bag: French Connection (love this or this). Shoes: Aldo. Sunglasses: Anthropologie.





xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment