Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Brunch


There is nothing better than meeting up with great friends you haven't seen in a while for a yummy NYC brunch. I had to squeeze this fun catch-up with college friends in before work on a Saturday, but it was totally worth it! Sipping a tasty mocha and chatting about old times and recent life-updates was the perfect way to spend a rainy weekend morning. One of my favorite sayings is the one that goes; the best friendships are the ones where you can be separated and nothing changes. So true, right? A classic look in silky pink was easy and effortless for the occasion, and cognac accessories added a nice warm-toned compliment. I layered with my fuzzy vest because I knew I would be cold at work, and it makes an effortlessly chic statement!


Top: Ruche (almost identical). Jeans: Jbrand. Vest: Mystree, similar. Bag: Ruche. Belt: J. Crew. Earrings: Banana Republic. Necklace: Dogeared.






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment