Thursday, February 26, 2015

All Black … Almost


As a resident of NYC I feel like I am beginning to embrace the infamous all-black look… but with my own little twist of course: I always add a little pop of color. Here, it's the red sleeves on this charcoal-black cashmere sweater. (I posted a pic on my instagram recently of another all black look adorned with a bright scarf). I can't seem to stay away from color! Baby steps, people, baby steps. I also bundled up in my oversized evergreen scarf in an attempt not to freeze to death while taking photos! 

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of OTK boots for a while now, and I finally found exactly what I was looking for: these boots are a matte black (not shiny!) and have a practical silhouette with a slight heel. They actually come above my knee (barely! tall girl probz…) and the heel is nice and thick for comfortable walking all day. And with a little saving up they were within my price range! We all know I'd love a pair of Stuart Weitzman's, but a girl can dream, right?


Sweater: Garnet Hill (similar). Jeans: JBrand. Boots: Sam Edelman (shiny here). Scarf: Pimkie (1/2). Clutch: Ruche (similar). Sunglasses: Ruche. Necklace: Kate Spade









xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment