Monday, February 9, 2015

Galentine's Day


Valentine's Day is for spending time with the people you love and adore, so I'm planning to hang out with my best girl friends this year. I wanted to share the dress I'll be wearing to get in the spirit, because who doesn't like an excuse to get dressed up? This beauty has been in my closet for a while waiting for the perfect occasion, and I think there couldn't be a better one than Valentine's Day. It is a touch dressy with the shiny gold neckline and hot pink color, but it is made of a super comfy material with pockets and buttons up the back, which makes it perfectly suited to watching movies on the couch with my besties. The peter pan collar creates a sweet touch that is complimented perfectly with a metallic belt. If you're looking for an outfit to wear out for a romantic dinner, I added girly accessories to the look, but for work I'm going to pair this dress with heart tights and booties instead of heels.

P.S. this dress is still available, and it's only $24.00!!


Dress: Tulle (more cute options 1/2/3). Belt: Target: similar. Cardigan: Banana Republic (similar). Bag: Street Level (similar). Heels: Bandolino via TJ Maxx. Bracelet: Kate Spade.






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment