Wednesday, April 8, 2015

High Rise


Welcoming Spring with bright colors, light jackets. and summery styles while strolling near a pond in Central Park: what could be more fitting? We've finally had a few days reach temps conducive to short sleeves here in NYC, and this was one of them. I took a book to the park and wandered through the Conservancy Garden to see all the flowers popping up, and sit down to read in the sun. There was a beautiful array of crocus, daffodils, scilla, and snowdrops creeping up through the ground to announce that Spring is here. As you can see, I was so excited to be able to wear a teeshirt outdoors! Perhaps I got a little bit ahead of myself going for the crop top as well, but I just couldn't contain my excitement! 

How are you celebrating the warmer weather?


Pink Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters (in black/pink option). Top: Zara (last seen here). Booties: Steve Madden. Coat: Tulle (similar).






xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment