Thursday, April 16, 2015

Urban Floral


The flowers are blooming here in NYC! And all this sunshine has lured me back up to the rooftop to catch a few rays in some peace. 

I shared this romper a few weeks back, and I can't get over how awesome it is (I have been saving up for it all the while). I simply adore the colorful print and flattering fit! Last summer I was still not convinced about rompers, but this one has changed my mind. Just looking at the print makes me feel happy! The great thing about this style and print is that it works over many seasons. It's bright enough and short enough for summer, but with a black background and long sleeves it can be layered on cooler spring and fall days as well. I have been wearing it with tights and boots so far in the early days of spring, but I am also excited to pair it with wedge sandals later on.

As I've learned, rompers can be tough to pull off. The wide-legs on these shorts give it a skirt-like look for a flirty feel, while still offering enough coverage (I've seen many a romper that is way too short and cheeky for my comfort!). As someone tall it can also be really hard to find a romper that fits lengthwise. I had to go up to a size large for my torso to fit, but luckily this style is still flattering even in a size up, so I definitely recommend it to all you tall girls out there! I'm seriously obsessed with this stunner, and believe me it is going to be a favorite this summer :)

How do you feel about rompers?


Romper: Yumi Kim (wearing a size Large for torso length). Boots: Sam Edelman. Earrings: Banana Republic. Necklace: BaubleBar. Bracelets: H&M. Rings: H&M. Nails: Butter London Sprog. Lipstick: BareMinerals Cherries on Top.









xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment