Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Weekend Brunch Romper


I know I've talked a lot recently about how I've finally joined the romper trend, so I wanted to share the other piece that helped get me on board. The thing I love about this one, besides the colorful print of course, is that from the front it looks just like a skirt. That definitely helps make the transition to rompers a lot easier!

Aptly named the "Weekend Brunch Romper," the first time I wore this romper I went out to brunch with college friends. It was a warm early April day, but some snow flakes did fall, so I wore it paired with tights and tall boots. Now, though, by the end of April I can finally wear it bare legged!

Today the sunshine is really warming things up, and I was so excited to be able to break out these orange sandals. They draw out the orange in the floral print so perfectly! Adding a white clutch and pale pink jacket really help the romper shine. The print reminds me of strolling through a beautifully curated garden, or gazing at a Monet watercolor. The colors are just so happy, I know I'll be wearing this a lot over the summer!


Weekend Brunch Romper from Ruche (I am wearing a size Large for torso length). Shoes: Kate Spade Saturday. Clutch: Spool 72. Jacket: bebe. Necklace: BaubleBar. Earrings: Kate Spade. 









xoxo, CC

No comments:

Post a Comment